- Independent and living in Knokke-Heist with my wife.
- My passion is to coach, inspire and trigger SME's into the world of digital transformation. Love to create a connection with the client. Together we define priorities, look for added value, functional solutions and so on. Purpose is to bring IT and business together - in a meaningful and coherent manner.
- Worked for 2,5 years as a Dynamics CRM consultant at Delaware, mainly focusing on projects related to sales, marketing, customer engagement and customer service.
- In 2021 I became an independent consultant.
- More of a generalist with broad interests. Like to look across departments (often organized in silos) and pursue company goals: where are we headed, what strategy, look for efficiency gains, analyze ROI.
- My strength? Approaching challenges in an energized manner with a focus on people. Connect with the peers, move forward together.
- What gives me energy? Dialogue, challenges, facilitating workshops, reflecting on the why, defining blueprints with flows and data.
- I believe in continuous learning, I don't like to sell "air". I am quickly up to speed and have a prompt understanding of concepts and organizations. If I don't know, I will look it up (will never assume). Love to share best practices with the clients.
- Worked at bigger firms on functional flows covering marketing, sales, processes, data, … - and I also have experience with production companies (MES).
- My philosophy is that introducing digital tools is a means to an end, never an end in itself.
- I am a people-person. Bringing people together to come to a solution/result together, that's what we do it for.
Wannes is a top guy: very respectful, eager to learn and motivated. He is full of positive energy, an initiator, who fits well in the group. A social person with drive and ambition who thinks along proactively and picks things up quickly.