- 32 years old and living in Kortrijk together with my partner, Isabelle.
- After my studies, I have worked for 10 years at IT implementation partners (Realdolmen and Delaware). Focused on CRM solutions for sales, marketing, service and customer engagement.
- Started out as a developer and evolved towards the role of a solution architect and lead expert.
- This evolution meant more interaction with clients: focusing on the client needs and looking for suitable solutions, managing projects … while providing meaningful mentorship and guidance towards juniors consultants.
- I have gained experience by working for a mix of large international companies, governments and family owned businesses: Securex, AG Insurance, Belfius, KBC, AXA Insurance, SIOEN, Picanol, EVS, Aspria, Brabant water, Dunea, Rode Kruis, Kom op tegen kanker, VDAB, Dierengezondheidszorg Vlaanderen, Zorgbedrijf Antwerpen …
- As of October 2022 I am working as an independent consultant with a focus on SME's and family owned businesses.
- Strongly value vendor independency, with a clear mandate and trust from the company owner.
- Enjoy communicating and believe in the importance of physical presence - listen to what is happening in the coulissen. It allows to capture information and create a good working dynamic with the client.
- In the past, I have seen enormous times how easy it is to derail an IT project. I prefer to start from a business perspective and avoid to make it an IT-driven project.
- It fascinates me to see and analyse how companies organise their internal processes and to define the target operating model.
- Love to define and document the technical architectural solution: the correct flows, events, components, masterdata and integrations, API level.
- I work detailed and profound. I like change and enjoy to combine technology with the coaching of peers, management of projects, …
Xavier is pleasant to work with: very kind and helpful. Strong technical knowledge and able to translate complex matters (7 years of stage experience). He combines the 'let’s get it done' mentality with resilience and understanding of structures and (data)models. He is pragmatic, focused: rest assured, he covered all the details!