- I am 47, originally a Kempen native, but now live with my family in the Waasland area.
- I was involved for 6 years as manager and managing partner at two digital commerce agencies of the Cronos group focusing on Shopware, Lightspeed and Exact Online.
- Before that I worked for 17 years at AXI in the Oracle software department, where I went through just about every step from developer, to functional analyst, project manager and business unit manager.
- My passion for technology started with an Amiga 500, I developed in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms and experienced the evolutions client-server and web services.
- When Oracle acquired Sun Microsystems, I helped create a new department within AXI and was the head of this Java business unit for 5 years.We were very innovative with Oracle ADF and APEX code, agile and continuous integration.
- At the end of 2022, I made the move to independent consultant.
- Clients trust me as a person of integrity with knowledge. Objectivity is very important to me.
- I get happy when a customer says, "I have a problem, can you help me?"
- I am strong in analyzing problems, understanding the context and working with others to find a solution.
- I like to make the bridge between business and technology.
- Explaining something comprehensibly is also something I often hear as one of my stronger points.
- I have experience with e-commerce stacks (Shopware, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, Lightspeed...), digital marketing stacks, web-portals, PIM, ERP, WMS, web services and data integrations
Olivier: Sven is creative, pragmatic and has a strong opinion of his own which he easily expresses. He combines his years of experience with the courage to take risks and will therefore regularly develop and implement new, surprising ideas. He possesses the self-confidence and courage necessary to initiate innovations and changes, and does so patiently and persistently.