- I am 35 years old, live in Torhout (Bruges) and am the daddy of two sons.
- My passion is to create, improve and grow things at a fast pace. I love that initiatives can be used quickly in the business and use rapid prototyping and PoCs for this.
- I have a broader knowledge of both business and IT and I like a pragmatic no-nonsense approach.
- I have 12 years of experience as an IT manager at various midsize & corporate companies.
- 2 years ago I took the step to become an independent consultant with a focus on Flemish SMEs & family businesses.
- I stay up-to-date and frequently follow courses there:
- Flanders Business School: MBA Master of Business Administration
- Harvard Business School: Innovative management
- Vlerick Business School: Mastering Interim Management
- I am currently following the ODUM master class digital transformation with Olivier Mangelschots.
As a young IT professional, I quickly came into contact with optimizing companies and their processes. Structuring and improving has bit me as much as the technical aspect of IT. Over the years I have helped companies grow and develop. I did this with a combination of both digital as elements that influence the business plan.
At the moment I am a full hybrid between the digital world (technical innovations, new technologies, internal IT service and developers) and the business.