- I live in Ghent with my girlfriend. She works at IBM.
- I am a born architect & problem solver, driven by my belief in (software) products and customer centricity.
- Customer Centricity is the focal point in everything I have done.
- I like to combine the technical with a business feeling.
- I do my morning reading on Producthunt.com
- I have been involved in entrepreneurship from a young age: when I was 18 I founded an AI virtual assistant software company, which I sold after 1.5 years.
- I like networking, building relationships and reaching out to help others.
- Recently, I have been enriching my experience with Rapid Application Development, High-Productivity Application Platforms as a Service (hpaPaaS).
- I have supported Lightspeed in international growth as an EMEA channel manager in the last few years.
- In addition, I coach startups that want to evolve from 5 to 50 employees.
- Since the summer of 2021, I have been helping SMEs part-time with digital transformation via ODUM.digital.
Olivier: Maximiliaan is a high potential. He has a bright entrepreneurial spirit, an eye for detail, tons of experience for his age and he is a swift communicator. Top-notch guy!