Our buying habits are becoming increasingly visual and digital. We are used to configuring things online. Think about cars, pickled cupboards, kitchens, awnings, ... The B2B world cannot stay behind. Because B2B buyers are also looking for efficiency and want to order when it suits them best. Does your challenge revolve around visualization, configuration and also pricing? Does the configurator serve as an enticement to buy or as an efficient entry tool? Do you work with a parametric model? Do you have hundreds or thousands of customers? Should the configurator also generate CAD/CAM dates? Is it about subscriptions or physical goods? Do you want a lot of autonomy to build models yourself or would you rather have a vendor take over all the complexity? These are just a few examples of dimensions that determine which software is ideal.
Market Research: Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ)
What can you expect?
Download PDF of the market study
- Visual segmentation/positioning of solutions
- Key differentiators
- Matrix / table with comparison
- Clarifying concepts & terminology
- Interesting contacts
2 workshops of about 2 hours with a ODUM.digital challenger at your office (Belgium) or virtually
- Listen to your situation (business & IT)
- Present the market study: gaining inspiration & insights
- Sounding board with the goal of giving you insights to go to a short-list in a more focused way, putting you in touch with partners, asking the right questions of suppliers.