- I’m 58 years old and living with my wife Martine, my real passion, in the centre of Bruges.
- I’m interested in all kinds of environments, systems, techniques and applications involving collaboration with multiple disciplines and cultures.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English, and making good shift to German.
- Over the last years I drove and guided a team of Enterprise Architects at BNPP Fortis.
- My strengths encompass
- the reconciliation of multiple points of view,
- fast production of supports (memo, papers, slideware…),
- and respect towards all stakeholders that I work and live with.
- I adore supporting and creation of change and transition in environments showing dynamism and enthusiasm.
- Therefore I take always into account the role that everyone needs to play in this kind of projects, and approach everyone with a good dose of empathy.
- Motivation means to have pursue interesting objectives, learn new things every day, have lots of fun, and earn something at the end of the day.
- I like to dig into complicated matters, and explain them clearly by means of drawings and schemes.
- So it in the end it always comes to boil down to reduce a company’s technical debt, by anticipating it, propose solutions to connect past, present and future’s IT seamlessly.
- • … By remaining vigilant at any point in time, and above all, backed by my substantial network.