- I am 45 years old, mother of 2 children (8 & 10 years old) and live in Brecht
- My passion is growth marketing = customer-centric agile marketing in the digital age. We always put your customer at the center, which is the starting point to further develop a marketing machine which is profitable in the long term. Using lean growth methodology, we continuously optimize marketing in order to constantly improve conversions hence the ROI.
- As a very results-driven marketer, I start the day with the question “What could be better?”.
- 20+ years experience at top brands such as TomTom, Cisco, HPE and SMEs with successful positive marketing results
- I’m independent since one year and member of VOKA Bryo network
- Hobbies: photography, restoring Vespas, reading, skiing, traveling and especially doing fun things with the family
Testimonials about Isabelle Geerts
Marketing Communication Officer @ My-Trucks
Few people have the opportunity to report to a manager who is also a coach and mentor—but I did when I worked together with Isabelle. From December 2019, she joined our team and helped to reestablish a lot of marketing priorities. Her hands-on approach to coaching, consulting, and systematic thinking stands out for me from the very beginning of our partnership. Isabelle has outstanding expertise in marketing and possesses a lot of up to insightful information. I'm sure she'll be an asset to the next organization she joins.
As a marketing architect, I coach companies to construct a solid marketing architecture that continuously contributes to the growth of the organization.
Marketing departments that spend budgets on very expensive campaigns that only contribute to the top of the funnel will not survive. To succeed as a business in the current market, a business must put the customer at the center and from there coordinate strategy, roadmap and actions. Customers are constantly changing, they evolve and you need to be able to adjust quickly or someone else will do so. That’s why lean and agile marketing consists of rapid smaller experimentation to quickly identify what works and what doesn’t. This is how you can scale quickly for the actions that work.
We call this growth marketing which is based on 5 pillars:
- Full customer life cycle: attracting, converting and retaining customers
- Customer experience is crucial
- Inbound marketing: producing content that offers added value and that is relevant to your target group will attract and convert the right customers
- Technology: Marketing automation and CRM play a central role in supporting the entire process and can be supplemented with other technologies to further optimize
- Data: we verify everything based on facts via quantitative and qualitative data gathering to obtain useful insights and take the right decisions. We don’t rely on gut feelings.
In my 20 years of experience, the customer and the customer experience were always my starting points to smoothen their customer journey through constant optimizations. The results of this approach may take longer but have always been more profitable than the big short-term campaigns. Even during crisis years where marketing budgets were halved, the influx of leads remained fairly stable. Why? The foundation was strong, the machine was running and continuously maintained.