- I'm 34, live in Kortrijk (part-time in Halle)
- I'm mom of a tough guy, Liam (8 years old)
- I have a great passion for hiking and enjoying micro adventures
- I read a lot and learn quickly
- I started as a developer and progressed to functional analysis and project manager
- I have gained experience with ERP project implementation, B2B eCommerce, PIM, EDI ..
- Recently I started as an independent independent digital coach
- I like to get people moving and I like to listen
- Bringing rest, seeing the bigger picture, helicopter view, that's what I go for
- I like to focus on the right things at the right time
Testimonials about Elke Spinnewyn
Content Marketing Coach & Strategist @ Workshopsforlawyers
Elke stands for authenticity. She has a genuine interest in the stories of the people she meets and this is reflected in her work.
Visual Problemsolver @ KMCONSULTING.BE
Elke manages to portray who you are perfectly. The secret is that Elke immediately puts you at ease with her communication skills, yes call it a coach. You hardly notice that she portrays you because the conversations take the upper hand during the sessions. The result is also amazing. I notice this because of the many feedback I receive both on social media and in conversations. This testimony says it all: “I think that the photo in your signature really sums up your dynamism very nicely. I was really like… Yes, that is the Karl I met… ”(A. Hulsmans, Netwerk Ondernemen)